We, at Connections, would like to introduce you to our new outreach program, “Friends With a Point“.
Along with testing high risk individuals for HCV/HIV, we will be providing harm reduction supplies through an exchange. Such supplies will be shown in photos down below.
Guidelines of the program:
* Testing and harm reduction supplies are free.
* Testing and receiving harm reduction supplies remain anonymous.
* Call us and we will come to you. When contacting us, please use “Friends With a Point” as the reason you are calling.
* Outreach is available wherever we will be in the state. We will update our location of where we are traveling to on our website as well as our Facebook page.
* Our communities of work are Helena, Butte, Dillon, Bozeman, Belgrade, and Livingston. But we do travel across the state, so keep your eyes open!
Here is our contact information:
As always, we hope to provide helpful relationships to all those we serve. Thank you.